Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Photo: Free Stress Relief

I came across this taped-up bill offering free stress relief on a glass-walled enclosure next to Union Station a little while back. For those who don't recognize, the face at the bottom appears to be a caricatured version of hizzoner Rob Ford, and a good deal of them have already been ripped off... though I'm not sure how it's supposed to be particularly relieving of stress. I mean, I suppose you could tear it into little shreds or wad it up into a ball, but... that doesn't seem particularly cathartic to me.

I guess we all have our methods of stress relief.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.

This means that you are free to Share (to copy, distribute and transmit the work) and to Remix (to adapt the work) under the following conditions: Attribution (you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor, but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work), Noncommercial (you may not use this work for commercial purposes), and Share Alike (if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one).

4 comments:

  1. I like nature visit whenever I feel stressed. But sometimes organic supplements for stress works more better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb content on treating everyday digestive problems. The Best Ayurvedic Care For Digestive Problems not only provide relief but also target its roots to prevent them from coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information was very useful for me. Thank you for sharing this great stuff. Now, It is possible to achieve Better Performance & Stamina safely at home.

    ReplyDelete