Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photo: More than Just a Rabbit

I don't see rabbits much - I guess they're not the standard city animal; mostly it seems to be crows and squirrels that are obvious about having filled the vacant niches around here. So when I encountered the rabbits at the Phoenix Zoo in January, I had to take a couple of pictures of them. It was not until later that day, after I had returned to my hotel room and was going through my shots, that I realized I'd also captured one of the zoo's Galápagos tortoises in the shot as well.

I swear, I thought it was a rock. I suppose that's one of the keys to survival for a creature that lives for a hundred and seventy years.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.

This means that you are free to Share (to copy, distribute and transmit the work) and to Remix (to adapt the work) under the following conditions: Attribution (you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor, but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work), Noncommercial (you may not use this work for commercial purposes), and Share Alike (if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment