Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photo: Crow in Flight

It's in the realm of the split-second that the photograph is truly effective - preserving an instant that goes by so fast, the eye isn't capable of really seeing it, not as anything more than a blur. Not like landscape photography at all. I've been trying my hand at collecting shots like that when I have the opportunity, and when my anemic camera reflexes permit.

I captured this yesterday down at Granville Square - the crow in question had been chilling on the light standard an instant before.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment