Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photo: Above the Moon

The only reason I looked up to notice this scene was because someone else had stopped to take a picture. I'm not sure what the person's doing, clinging to the side of a skyscraper at Burrard and Hastings - at first I thought it was a window cleaner, but the only gear I can see looks like dedicated climbing gear.

Glad I stopped to capture it, though.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.

This means that you are free to Share (to copy, distribute and transmit the work) and to Remix (to adapt the work) under the following conditions: Attribution (you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor, but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work), Noncommercial (you may not use this work for commercial purposes), and Share Alike (if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment