Saturday, January 29, 2011

Photo: Against a Purple Sky

As this extended stretch of photo-only posting continues, I offer this for your consideration - taken right around sunset along Mill Avenue in Tempe, Arizona, this looks to me like it belongs on some 1980s album cover - in fact I had to put on "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister because it just didn't feel right without it. I had always thought that sort of thing was just artistic license.

I haven't converted to an all-photo format yet, though. Tunnel Visions: Phoenix's Metro Light Rail, for one, is going to be going up soon.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment