Saturday, October 30, 2010

PDP #304: Fathom Five Sunset

When I was a teenager, I felt that this was one of the best photos I'd ever taken. Granted, I didn't take very many photos at that time, and I never really understood the 1970s Minolta Pocket Autopak 430E I used to take it beyond "PRES BUTAN," so even if I did take a photograph that was legitimately "good" with it it wasn't due to any ability on my part. But even so.

I took this sunset photograph in the early summer of 1996 during a school trip that included Tobermory, Ontario, on the tip of the Bruce Peninsula. I believe this was taken while coming back from an evening cruise around Flowerpot Island, part of Fathom Five National Marine Park.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment