Thursday, October 28, 2010

PDP #303: Goodfeather

There are a lot of pigeons down at the Granville Island Public Market; not a surprise, as even their tiny brains are capable of learning and remembering that the amount of people there results in a lot of discarded food for them. They roost along the edges of the awnings and eavestroughs of the buildings, but some are always on the ground wandering for morsels. Since they're so used to Granville Island, they also don't seem to be as terrified of humans as other pigeons I've encountered. It's been a while since I've been able to photograph one of them from an angle like this.

I never realized pigeon eyes were so damn orange.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment