Sunday, October 24, 2010

PDP #301: Sweeping Across

The other week I posted a photo of the Skybridge, which carries the SkyTrain south across the Fraser River to Surrey. Here's the bridge from a new perspective - just north of Columbia Street, where the elevated track sweeps out toward the river. In the lower-left extent of the photo you can see the orange girders of the Pattullo Bridge, where I took that other photo from.

This isn't the last time you'll see the Skybridge in a photo here, either. As one of the, in my opinion, more aesthetically pleasing things in New West, it will be coming back - I will try not to overload. If I'd had presence of mind at the time, I'd have waited until a train was crossing to take this picture.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment