Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PDP #257: Dude With Sword and Some Hammer Chick

Casting back to last week's midnight release of Scott Pilgrim Vol. 6, there is one thing that I wish I hadn't done - and that's miss the costume contest. Apparently there was one, though I only heard as much through the disjointed mutterings of the line. I only saw a couple of cosplayers aside from THE BOYS!! AND CRASH!! Specifically, Scott Pilgrim and Ramona Flowers, with a nice sword and real big hammer. I wasn't the only one trying to get their picture, but it seemed like a lot of the other people around were using phones to get their shots.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment