Saturday, July 10, 2010

PDP #248: Waiting at the Stairs

It's been three years since I was last in Peterborough, after I'd lived there for just as long. Even if it was 42 degrees with the humidex, it was worth it to go back. My first stop was the old alma mater, Trent University. Five years of my life went by here, and going back felt like putting on a pair of old, comfortable slippers - if only for a little while.

The Trent University campus is at the northern fringe of Peterborough, and is connected to downtown by express and regular Peterborough Transit bus routes. Here, a bus on the George North route waits at the loop outside Bata Library before turning south to complete its run downtown.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment