Monday, June 14, 2010

PDP #235: And the City Far Below

Yesterday I left Vancouver and returned to Toronto. It will be some days yet before I'm fully adjusted. The plane's route took us over the mountains of southern British Columbia, and in that part of the country it was a clear day. From my seat just aft of the wing, I had a clear view of what turned out to be the city of Penticton, with Okanagan Lake spreading to the north. If you squint, you might be able to see Ogopogo.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

1 comment:

  1. All I saw were clouds when I came back a couple weeks ago :(

    ReplyDelete