Thursday, May 27, 2010

PDP #226: The Night Car

A few nights ago the lights were on at Allan Lamport Stadium, significantly brighter than they usually are at that time of night - on the opposite side of the street, still bright enough to read or take photographs by. I was surprised how long I had to wait for the streetcar to enter the frame, though - at the time it was taken, 501 Queen streetcars were diverting onto King, but just tell that to the service frequency gods.

I'm so happy to have a camera that actually takes decent night shots.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, man. So beautiful. The story, the shot, and the copyright disclaimer :D Maybe I'll use the shot for a post on my site sometime ;)

    Rock on, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate the sentiment - and feel free to use it! Just shoot me a link once you do so's I can check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot :) I live in the 'hood and we still have King streetcars AND buses.

    ReplyDelete