Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PDP #218: Queen West, Rain in the Night

Last Friday evening there was an accident at King and Spadina - hopefully, not as bad as it seemed - right on the streetcar tracks. As a result, if I wanted to get home I needed to truck north to Queen, through the rain. It had let up a bit by the time I made it to this stop, but I was still thankful for the shelter there. I didn't even mind that the Queen streetcar was erratic as usual, and that after I'd been waiting in the cold for an unusually long while two of them showed up bumper to bumper, as usual.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment