Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PDP #167: A Thousand Marching Feet

I've got no idea how many people took part in the Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament rally in Toronto last Saturday. I've seen estimates ranging from three thousand to five thousand to fifteen thousand, and I'm not a sufficiently good head-counter to judge whether they're accurate - though, from what I saw there, I suspect it trended toward the lower numbers of that range. Still, that many people was something to see.

In this photograph, taken from the edge of Nathan Phillips Square, the vanguard of the rally turns northwest from Queen Street West onto Bay Street, heading north.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment