Sunday, September 27, 2009

PDP #107: Cincinnati Bound

The last time I spent any considerable length of time in the United States was early 2005, on a journey from Toronto to Florida and back again. We followed I-75 most of the way back. Being a lot more naive about the clear and present danger of climate change back then, it didn't bug me much - but that's what time does, I guess. I can't wait until the roads are filled with electric cars charged by plentiful, nuclear-generated power.

This photo was taken on February 27, 2005, approaching the downtown core of Cincinnati, Ohio. I'd have to say Ohio had the most interesting scenery transitions in that trip; Cincinnati had no snow, but plenty of it was waiting for us at the Michigan border.

This photo also, for what it's worth, demonstrates the inferiority of my original digital camera to my current one.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment