Monday, September 21, 2009

PDP #104: The Luckiest Bus in Toronto

Right now, streetcars are diverting around part of Dundas Street West because they're tearing up the road for watermain repairs. This leaves it to the buses to fill in the newly blank spots of service. While out on walkabout with Randy McDonald of A Bit More Detail yesterday, our paths crossed with this Dundas West-bound shuttle, bus #7777.

As I said, incredibly lucky. My roommate said I was lucky it wasn't bus #21, as that number apparently has substantial occult significance. Though... I don't know how lucky it is for bus #7777 to get stuck in the typical Sunday afternoon Chinatown traffic jam.

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I always think about luck when I see bus #7777. It is the coolest number for a mass transport vehicle ever. And I guess it is kinda nice that like everybody believes certain numbers bring luck.

    Regards, Elli

    ReplyDelete