Sunday, February 8, 2009

PDP #3: A Sign of Abuse

Vandalism's nothing new. Most often it manifests as graffiti on the sides of buildings or at transit stops, but every once in a while you'll come across an example that's far more brazen. While walking north along Dufferin Street through Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Junction back at the end of November, I observed a sign at the corner of Dufferin and Chandos that had been brutalized by the sheer force of the vandalism. Somebody obviously didn't like Dufferin Street much.

I promise I'll get off this sign kick soon.


I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment